Interested in ramping up the growth of a scalable B2B software start-up? Viima has a proven business model and a product that our customers love, which have helped us become the most widely used and highest rated innovation management software out there. Our blog is also the most popular innovation blog in the world.
Together, all of these have allowed us to enjoy years of profitable organic growth and an ever growing stream of inbound leads from all over the world. We are now looking to hire key players to further strengthen our growth and marketing team.
- Full time, permanent position
- Location: Keilaniemi, Espoo, Finland
- Starting date: Negotiable
Who are we?
Viima is a SaaS platform for companies to engage their employees, customers, or other stakeholders in transparent and collaborative development of ideas. Our goal is to help companies all around the world make more innovation happen by democratizing the tools and knowledge needed to do that and are very proud to be the best innovation management cloud solution according to customer ratings.
Viima has the largest global customer base in our sector, with thousands of organizations having signed up to our service within the past 12 months alone. Our average annual growth in paying customers has been 121%. We have a wide variety of amazing customers from different industries and markets all working on the forefront of innovation and our current customers, such as If Insurance, L'Oréal, United Nations, and Bureau Veritas are just a tip of the iceberg!
Viima has been funded by our own revenue since the company’s inception in 2013. We are focused on quick growth, but also doing business in a financially responsible manner. We are a bootstrapped, yet rapidly growing company with a team of 10. We care about doing our share to make the world a better place and an example of this is that we are net carbon negative for the lifetime of the company.
At Viima, we take pride in the craftsmanship and quality of everything we do. We’re always looking for ways to do things better and grow our expertise, both personally and as a team. However, at the same time, we know that there’s more to life than work and do believe that work is supposed to be fun.
We’re now looking for a passionate and driven Growth/Marketing Director or Manager to further scale our growth efforts and help our customers succeed. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional looking to become a key player in a fast-growing, yet highly profitably, international business.
Our software can be taken into use within minutes from a technical point-of-view and we aim to provide our customers all the tools and the material they need to succeed without ever having to talk to us (although we love to do so) and most of it's free too. It's this unrelented focus on value-creation that enables us to build a scalable business and our growth team plays a huge role in achieving that.
Your role would simply be to figure out and implement scalable ways for us to acquire and convert leads and grow the business as fast as possible, while still remaining profitable.
As our marketing is very content-driven, your job would also include creating and curating value-adding content for our buyer personas, be it in the form of blog posts, case stories, or product marketing material.
This is obviously quite a comprehensive challenge, so you won’t be left alone to deal with it but will have the full support of our team for doing that. You won’t be starting from scratch either as we already have highly effective systems in place for marketing automation, a massive content library, and an ever growing stream of inbound leads.
This position will require you to be an analytical thinker capable of quickly solving problems on the fly, be they related to our own growth strategy or to figuring out ways to help our customers. You should also be a prolific writer, and have an eye for visuals. However, succeeding in this job will take more than just thinking about the big picture. You’ll need to be willing and able to do the footwork to make those visions a reality.
We require you to:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English. Fluent communication in other widely used languages are a plus.
- Not be afraid of taking and carrying responsibility
- Have a proactive mind-set and relentless drive to make things happen
- Be an analytical and talented problem solver
- Have an eye for visual content
- Take pride in the quality of your work and the value you deliver to customers
- Be passionate about learning new skills and improving your game
- Be a true team player, and not be afraid to get your hands dirty
- Ideally, understand and have skills in one or more of the following:
- Online, inbound or product marketing
- Content creation and graphic design
- Growth hacking
- Management consulting
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to grow into a key player in a fast-growing start-up
- A chance to impact the way we operate and grow as a company
- Flexibility to shape your role and the way you work
- Mentoring to help you become a marketing superstar
- An unrivalled start-up company culture in a professional surrounding
- New office in Keilaniemi with a gym, sauna, and a view of the sea
- Competitive salary and option plans
We believe that the best people aren’t necessarily the ones with the most experience but the most burning desire to always learn more and get better at what they do. If you have a passion for making a real impact with your work, we’d like you to join us on our journey to help companies all over the world become more innovative!
Please submit your application via email to careers [at] viima.com. For more information about the position, please contact Jesse Nieminen (+358400673713).