Interested in ramping up the marketing of a scalable B2B software start-up? Viima has a proven business model and a product that our customers love, which have helped us enjoy three years of profitable organic growth and a solid stream of inbound leads from all over the world. We are now looking to hire key players to further strengthen our marketing team.
- Location: Espoo, Finland
- Starting date: Negotiable
- 20+ h/week, negotiable
Who are we?
Viima is a SaaS tool for companies to engage their employees, customers, or other stakeholders in transparent and collaborative development of ideas. Our goal is to help companies all around the world unleash the unrealized potential in their employees or other stakeholders by transforming the way they turn ideas into new innovations quickly and easily. Our current happy customers, such as If, Varma, Lassila & Tikanoja, United Nations, and HUS are just a tip of the iceberg.
We are a bootstrapped, yet rapidly growing young company with a team of 11 and are now looking to strengthen the team to further boost our growth and internalization.
We take pride in the craftsmanship and quality of everything we do. We’re always looking for ways to do things better and grow our expertise, both personally and as a team. However, at the same time, we know that there’s more to life than work and do believe that work is supposed to be fun. We offer a very informal and relaxed atmosphere where you don’t have to worry about joking, or just speaking up. We also like to do extracurricular activities together, such as TV show and book clubs, team sports, yoga, or the occasional visit to the gym and sauna at our office.
We’re now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Marketing Manager or Specialist to scale our marketing efforts and help our customers succeed. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious young professional looking to become a key player in a fast-growing international business.
Our software can be taken into use within minutes from a technical point-of-view and we aim to provide our customers all the tools and the material they need to succeed without ever having to talk to us (although we love to do so) and most of it's free too. It's this unrelented focus on value-creation that enables us to build a scalable business and our marketing team plays a huge role in achieving that.
As our marketing is very content-driven, your job would mostly revolve around creating and curating value-adding content for our buyer personas, as well as figuring out and implementing scalable ways to acquire new leads. This is obviously quite a comprehensive challenge so you won’t be left alone to deal with it but will have the full support of our team for doing that. You won’t be starting from scratch either as we already have marketing automation in place and an ever growing stream of inbound leads.
This position will require you to be a prolific writer and have an eye for visuals, as well as to be an analytical thinker capable of quickly solving problems on the fly, be they related to our own growth strategy or to figuring out ways to help our customers. However, succeeding in this job will take more than just thinking about the big picture. You’ll need to be willing and able to do the footwork to make those visions a reality.
We require you to:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English. Also, fluent communication in one of these languages is considered a plus: Swedish, German, French or Spanish
- Not be afraid of taking and carrying responsibility
- Have a proactive mind-set and relentless drive to make things happen
- Be an analytical and talented problem solver
- Have an eye for visual content
- Take pride in the quality of your work and the value you deliver to customers
- Be passionate about learning new skills and improving your game
- Be a true team player
- Understand and have skills in one or more of the following:
- Online marketing or inbound marketing
- Content creation
- Graphic design
- Management consulting
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to grow into a key player in a fast-growing start-up
- A chance to impact the way we operate and grow as a company
- Flexibility to shape your role and the way you work
- Mentoring to help you become a marketing superstar
- An unrivalled start-up company culture in a professional surrounding
- New office right next to Otaniemi with a gym and sauna
- Competitive salary and option plans
We believe that the best people aren’t the ones with the most experience but the most burning desire to always learn more and get better at what they do. If you have a passion for making a real impact with your work, we’d like you to join us on our journey to help companies all over the world become more innovative!
Please submit your application via email to careers [at] viima.com. For more information about the position, please contact Jesse Nieminen (+358400673713).