The Innovation Room is Viima's podcast featuring some of the world's foremost experts, innovators, and leaders. They share their insights and lessons learned on leading and managing innovation and business success.
In each episode, we dive deeper into the tools, strategies, and tactics that contribute to innovation success, and provide actionable tips for taking your innovation efforts further.
Our guests have been working with giants such as Amazon, Apple, Bose, Sony, Orange, and Nestle, to name just a few.
Some of the topics covered in the podcast:
- Innovation and innovation management
- Culture of innovation
- Leadership and management
- Sustainable growth
Innovation Beyond the Core
with John Carter
John has advised a number of world-class companies like Apple and Amazon with their product development and innovation processes.
In this episode, John Carter shares his thoughts on why companies should look beyond their core in their innovation efforts. We talked about:
- How innovation beyond the core is often easier and faster and leads to high-margin growth opportunities
- How companies can take on these opportunities and make the most out of them
Create a Culture of Innovation
with John Saunders
John is an author and a leadership coach with a long and successful career on Wall Street, most recently as an SVP.
In this episode, he shares his story and some of the many lessons and actionable tactics he's picked up along the way with us, such as:
- What innovation really looks like, and how leaders can push their teams towards making innovation happen
- How leaders can create a culture of innovation
- How to build trust as a leader